Ari-Man …..there will never be another….


The Spirit Of A Dog


I was standing on a hillside
In a field of blowing wheat,Brita.Ari.yard.5.5.08-44aa
And the spirit of a dog
Was lying at my feet.
He looked at me with kind dark eyes,
Ancient wisdom shining through.
In the essence of his being,
I saw the love there too.
His mind did lock upon my heart
As I stood there on that day,
And he told me of this story
About a place so far away.
As I stood upon that hillside
In a field of blowing wheat,
In a twinkling of a second
His spirit left my feet.
His tale did put my heart at ease,
All my fears did fade away
About what lay ahead of me
On another distant day.
"I live among God's creatures now
In the heavens of your mind,
So do not grieve for me, my friendAri field
As I am with my kind.
My collar is a rainbow's hue,
My leash is a shooting star.
My boundaries are the Milky Way
Where I sparkle from afar.
There are no pens or kennels here
For I am not confined,
But I'm free to roam God's heavens
Among the Doggie kind.
I nap the day on a snowy cloud
Gentle breezes rocking me,
And dream the dreams of earthlings,
And how it used to be.
For we're all winners in this place;
We have no faults, you see.
And god passes out those ribbons
To each one, even me.
I drink from waters laced with gold,
My world a beauty to behold;
And wise old dogs do form my pride
To amble at my very side.
At night I sleep in angel's arms,
Her wings protecting me,
And moonbeams dance about us
As stardust falls on thee.
So when your life on earth is spent
And you stand at Heaven's gate,
Have no fear of loneliness--
For here, you know, I wait".


~ author unknown


Ari Dogza

Ari and Samantha

PSA Trial in Baltimore MD in June 2006 (click photo for trial details)